For Renters applying for BondCover takes around 2 minutes with the following information on hand.
- Current lease & bond details - BondCover is available on fixed term leases with at least 3 months remaining or month to month or rolling leases with more than 12 months history.
- Identification - we'll need your valid Australian driver's licence or passport details.
- Bank Account - to arrange your refund we'll need your bank account details.
When your application is submitted, we'll send an email to your Owner or Property Manager asking them to accept Snug BondCover and agree to refund your cash bond. We'll keep you posted by email.
For owners or property managers, approving a renter’s BondCover application takes around 2 minutes with the following information on hand.
- Your contact information for your Snug account - sign up with Facebook or with your name and email address.
- Current lease & bond details - to confirm the information provided by your renter.