The Renter and the Property Manager must agree to a valid claim or a Tribunal Order must be obtained for Snug to pay a Claim Settlement.
If Renters fail to pay an agreed claim to an Owner or Manager in the required time and Snug pays a claim under BondCover, Snug may at our discretion:
- Notify the Property Manager of the failure to pay;
- Decline or increase the fees for a future BondCover contract;
- Record the event on the Tenant/s’ record on Snug
- Notify tenancy database providers of the default, where permitted by law;
- Appoint debt collection agents or lawyers to bring a Recovery Action; and
- Waive all or part of the amount owing for Tenants who are eligible under the Snug Community Care program, the terms of which are published at snug.com.
You may be eligible for:
- Zero interest payment plan
- Snug Community Care
Please read the BondCover Terms for details.