Release, Friday 2nd March 2018
- Substantial server upgrade to improve performance.
Release, Monday 16th October 2017
- Expiring Lease Notifications: You can now view expiring leases from the notification menu.
- Vacating: You can now optionally send a notification email to the tenant when a vacate date is entered.
- Some other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Release, Friday 6th October 2017
We’ve made some changes to how rent adjustments work, to make it even easier to use and help avoid mistakes in calculations.
- Rent adjustments can now only be entered to take effect from the tenants anniversary date. So if a renter is due to pay rent every Monday then the rent change date you enter must be a Monday.
- Only one rent change can be entered per anniversary day, trying to add another will update the existing rent change.
- Don’t enter rent changes often? We’ve added our video tutorials to the help centre to assist you through the process.