1. Click “Transactions” on the menu bar then “Add Transactions”.
2. Fill-out the Transaction details as necessary.
*Please ensure to select the correct Property and Lease.
*Select Tenant Charges as your Transaction.
*Apply appropriate charge.
3. Complete the Property Owner’s Payment and Transaction details. Save.
Note: Send Email Notification - to send an email notification to the Tenant and Owner about the added charges.
*Comment or Deposit Reference box - optional
*A Notification/message “Insufficient funds available ($), please check the balance” may appear if there is no sufficient balance in the Trust Account and, transactions added may not go through until enough funds are credited to the Trust Account.
4. Click “view details” to go to the Transaction Details screen or “click here” link to upload files.
Note: *File upload can also be done on the Transaction Details page by clicking the “Files” button then, selecting the file you wish to upload.
5. On the Transaction Details screen, click the Lease Number then go to “Rent Record”.
Note: *Rent Record shows the summary of dues, balance and credit for a specific lease. When a charge is paid, it should show as “Received”.
6. To process a “Rent Received” on a Tenant’s lease, click the blue “Rent Received” button on the Rent Record screen.
7. Enter details of the received payments on the “Rental Payment Received” page.
Note: *To distinguish a payment from the actual rent payment, choose “Payment Received” as your Transaction.
8. Complete the Payment and Transaction details as usual then click Save and “view details”.
9. To generate a receipt for the Tenant’s payment, hit the “Receipts” button on the Transaction Details page, the receipt should pop-up with complete details about the payment. Options like Download and Print are available.