Step by step instructions on how to disburse funds into Trading Account and to the Property Owners.
Funds can be disbursed at any time of the month, but is generally done on the last day of each month.
1. To access Disbursements page, click “Trust Account” located on the menu/navigation bar on your RentBook account. Go to “Disbursements”.
Note: *The Disbursement page lists all the funds that need to be dispersed for the month.
2. To disburse funds into your Trading account, hit the clickable dollar amount under “Fees”.
3. On the “Add Transaction” page, make sure that all the necessary fields are completed (Payment Details, Transaction Details), then Save.
4. Repeat Steps 1 to 3 for all the other listed fees that you wish to disburse into the Trading account.
5. To disburse funds to the Owner, hit the clickable dollar amount under “Remittance”.
6. Make sure to enter all the important information on the “Add Transaction” page. Save.
7. Repeat Steps 5 & 6 for all other remittances listed on your Disbursement page.
8. Next, click on “Trust Account” then go to “ABA Export”.
Note: Bank ABA Transactions page shows the funds that need to be disbursed.
9. Has ABA Export Facility: Click “Download ABA” to download ABA Report.
No ABA Export Facility: Click the link to your bank (name of the bank) and manually transfer each fund to the relevant accounts.