Please ensure that the same start days are used to keep the rental periods in sync.
- On your RentBook account, go to “Leases” then to “Active”.
- Look for the lease where you wish to apply the changes to.
- To access more of the lease’s details, click on the plus (+) sign.
- Click “Rental Rate” on the green navigation bar below your active lease.
- On the Rent Schedule page, hit on the blue bar “Add Rent Adjustment”.
- Enter the changes that you want to make then Save. You should see the applied adjustment on the Rent Schedule page.
- To check the Rent Record, go to “Leases”, then “Active”, hit plus (+) sign, and click “Rental Record”. You should now see the added rental rate and the date the new rental amount should take effect.