- Go to the Active Leases page by clicking “Lease” then “Active”.
- Look for the lease where you wish to apply the changes to.
- To access more of the lease’s details, click on the plus (+) sign.
- Click “Rental Rate” on the green navigation bar below your active lease.
- Next, click the “Edit” button on the far right side of the rent details.
- Enter the changes, make sure that all fields are filled-out, then Save.
- Check the Rental Record by going to “Leases”, then “Active”. Hit plus (+) sign, and click “Rental Record”. You should now see the new rental rate and the edited payment due date.
*Changing this record will affect the previous rent due amounts and dates.
If you are wanting to increase the rent from a future date, please use the “Add Rent Adjustment’’ button or go to How to Add a New Rental Rate and Date (Future Effective Date) for step by step instructions.