Owners or Managers can lodge bond claims online with Snug.
Claims should be notified within 14 days of the lease and lodged within 30 days of the end of the lease.
Snug will require:
- a copy of the condition report for the Leased Property;
- documents showing all Lease payments made by the Tenant/s during the Cover Period
- a detailed description of the loss or damage;
- photographs of the Leased Property before and after the loss or damage; and
- a copy of any insurance policy that covers the loss or damage.
Snug seeks the Renter's response and agreement to the amount of the claim. If either party does not agree to the Snug Claim Determination, a Tribunal application may be required to for Snug to pay the claim.
For more information about the documents required visit: www.snug.com/claims