Rental Reputation includes your Snug profile and rental activity and includes information typically requested when renters apply for a rental property.
Renters can build their rental reputation on Snug, it is voluntary. BondCover does not require your Rental Reputation to be complete.
Rental Reputation is comprised of:
- Rental History includes your current and previous rental information such as the address of the rented premise, lease start and end, amount of rent, owner/manager details and may include their references.
- Income includes details of your annual income or net weekly income evidenced by Payslips and/or Bank Statements.
- Background Check When completed, you have the choice whether to attach your background check to you profile that’s included with your applications.
- Employment Details should include your most recent employment history.
- Documents is for any other supporting documents that will help support you applications. For example, a personal reference.
- Credit Card details securely stored.
Your Rental Reputation is not a tenancy database. Renters are in control with who they choose to share their Snug Profile and Rental Reputation with. Property managers are not able to access your Rental Reputation unless you authorise them.
Snug's mission is to make renting easier providing renters with a private and secure system to share their rental reputation to successfully lease their desired property.
Note that your profile information will be submitted with any rental application you submit through Snug to a property manager or owner.
Tip: Build and increase your rental reputation by completing the information needed about yourself and your rental history.