Snug Match is designed to be user-friendly and is packed with great features that benefit renters, owners and property managers to make renting a better experience:
- History - this section displays all the rental properties you’ve had interactions with, so you could go back in case you want to save, submit an application, or simply keep track of those properties.
- Saved Properties - Snug Match allows you to save rental properties to a shortlist. You may save multiple properties by simply clicking the heart icon!
- Applications - shows all the applications you’ve made through Snug Match. It displays the lease and property details, application status and Match Score for each property you’ve applied for.
- Applied - Your application has been successfully submitted and you’ve accepted the owner’s terms and preferences. At this point, your application/offer is being reviewed by the Owner/Manager.
- Offered - Property Manager has approved the application and offered you the rental property.
- Accepted - You’ve accepted the application and have successfully paid the Holding Deposit (if required).
- Withdrawn - You’ve withdrawn your rental application. Your details are not longer available to the property manager.