Renters can complete a Background Check at any time. Owners or Agents can invite a renter to complete a Background Check.
To do this:
- Click your name/profile on top-right and choose My Profile.
- On the next page, make sure that your Rental History is updated and complete.
- Click on Background Check.
- Click on Add Identity Doc (Drivers Licence or Passport).
- Choose whether you’d like to submit your Passport or Driver Licence and fill out all required fields. Click Save.
- You may be required to enter your credit card information to pay for the service. Some customers may be eligible for a free Background Check from time to time (subject to campaign terms). Snug uses bank-level 256-bit security to protect your data. Click Pay Now.
- The confirmation screen will appear.
- The Background Check will be completed and displayed on your profile.
Snug enables users to purchase a Background Check including a National Tenancy Database check powered by Equifax on these terms http://www.tenancydatabase.com.au/terms.