Renters can complete an optional Background Check at any time, learn more about what's included and the benefits here: https://help.snug.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000132475
To purchase a Background Check:
- Click your name/profile on top-right and choose My Profile.
- Make sure your Rental History is updated and complete on the next page.
- Click on Background Check.
- Click on Add Identity Doc (Drivers Licence or Passport).
- Choose whether you’d like to submit your Passport or Driver Licence and fill out all required fields. Click Save.
- You may be required to enter your credit card information to pay for the service. Some customers may be eligible for a free Background Check from time to time (subject to campaign terms). Snug uses bank-level 256-bit security to protect your data. Click Pay Now.
- The confirmation screen will appear.
- The Background Check will be completed you choose whether to attach it to your profile/application.
To download your Background Check to reuse in the future:
- Once you've purchased your Snug Background Check, click 'View Report' on your profile
- You'll then be taken to your Background Check. Click 'Command' + 'P', and ensure the destination is set to 'Save as a PDF'
- Click 'Save', and your report will be saved as a PDF to your desktop!
- You can now reuse your Background Check for up to 6 months!
To upload your own Background Check into your Snug profile:
- Navigate to your profile/application, select 'Other Documents'
- Upload your Background Check in this section
Snug enables users to purchase a Background Check including a National Tenancy Database check powered by Equifax on these terms http://www.tenancydatabase.com.au/terms.
A renter may request a free (twice yearly) National Tenancy Database report only directly through our service provider Equifax.