To apply for a rental property with Snug Match:
- Log-in to your Snug account with your username and password.
- View the list of available properties that are displayed and viewable on your dashboard.
- Click a rental property to check all the details provided by the Property Manager/Owner thru Snug Match. Property details should include: Overview, Viewings, Questions & Reviews
- Click the 1-Click Apply button, once you’ve decided on the property which best suits you.
- Complete your application details and customise your offer to let the owner/property manager know how interested you are with the rental property. Describe your household.
Note: Submitting as a joint application is optional. Tick the I'm submitting a joint application check box, only if application is for multi-tenancy.
- Update your profile by clicking the circle (with your initials) on the upper-right hand corner of the page. Completing your profile helps you get a higher chance of success when applying for a rental property. It is recommended to complete your Profile and Rental reputation.
- When all the details are completed, click the Apply button. The Owner/Property Manager reviews your application and you will get notified by Snug via email when your application is accepted. Happy renting!
Note: By clicking Apply, you agree to let your prior property managers disclose your rental history.
Tip: Match Score helps you decide and determine if a rental property fits your budget and the owner’s preferences. You may adjust your offer and preferences to attain higher score. To learn more about Match Score, refer to the What is Match Score? section of the Help Centre.