The Snug platform helps property managers remarket listings to your prospect database.
- Enquirers - automatically all prospects that enquire on your properties (via portals or your website).
- Applicants - automatically prospects that apply for a property without sending an enquiry from a portal are added to Messages and prospected.
- Viewing attendees - automatically prospects that attend a viewing (walk-in) without sending and enquiry are prospected.
- Suggested Properties are sent automatically by email to prospects with new listings when added or matching listings.
- Price reductions alerts are sent once when the advertised rent is reduced (runs automatically daily).
- Broadcast messages use the Messages inbox to filter and broadcast to selected prospects individually or as a group.
- Viewing times are sent automatically by email to enquirers on those listings.
- Unsuccessful applicants (except those internally flagged) are prospected with alternative listings.
How to maximise prospecting
- Waitlist - add all phone or off platform email enquiries to Messages so they receive alerts
- Price drop a property advertised rent to automatically send out to all relevant enquirers
- Add a viewing time
How to review the effectiveness of prospecting
- Daily Summary - shows the number of prospect emails sent (emailed to all Team)
- Weekly Summary - shows the sources of Enquiries (emailed to Admins)
- Activity Reports - are available in the left menu of your PM dashboard
Reporting to Owners or New Business
- Viewing reports - include the number of enquiries, viewing attendees and applications
Preferences, Privacy and the Spam Act
- Snug takes privacy and compliance with regulations very seriously. Property managers should respectfully communicate using the platform
- Prospects can update their profile, property search criteria and subscription preferences via their Snug login
- Prospects can unsubscribe from email communication via the link (except transaction alerts confirming transactions)
Please note: Contacts are now added via Messages with [Add Enquirer].