Snug saves property managers countless hours by automating portal enquiry responses and triggering the leasing journey!
The email response enables renters to:
- Register for a viewing to inspect the property
- Start preparing their application profile
- Receive answers to the common questions
- Receive suggested properties from your portfolio
Renters are added to your database for easy check in at viewings,
How does it work?
- The PM continues to receive the original email from the portal and may choose to answer the non template/detailed messages that require personalised service from your team
- Set up a forward/cc of the portal enquiry to Snug so that we can trigger your journey
- Visit Snug / Messages to see the auto-reply time (there's no action required by you)
How enable auto replies
To enable auto replies from Snug, your website and portal enquiries should be redirected / forwarded to your Snug Messages inbox. Your Messages inbox email address is provided during your account setup and looks similar to 123ABC@mail.snug.com. If you do not have it the Admin for your Agency can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request it.
There are two options for forwarding / redirecting rental enquiries to your Snug Messages inbox.
Option 1 - Forward your rental enquiry emails (recommended)
A shared email address is configured to receive rental enquiries exclusively (e.g. email@example.com) and this email address is used as your contact email for your portal listing profiles and your website.
Guides for setting up forwarding / redirecting:
Option 2 - Send rental enquiry emails to directly to your Snug Messages inbox
Update your all your portal listing profile email addresses to be your Snug Messages inbox email address (e.g. 123ABC@mail.snug.com).
Things to note:
- Your Snug Messages inbox auto replies will be more effective if receiving enquiries only.
- If you choose to send rental enquiries directly to your Snug Messages inbox (Option 2), please ensure you have 1Form disabled from your portal listings.