This article explains in general how to forward portal rental enquiry emails.
- Log in to your email hosting provider ie. update the mail server settings, not your desktop
- Find the feature similar to "email auto-forwarding"
- Choose your rental enquiry email account eg. "email@example.com"
- Choose forward to your unique Snug message inbox "XYZ123@snug.com"
Tip: only forward an email or set up a new email address that is primarily used for rental enquiries as all email will be forwarded to this address.
Here are links to leading email hosting providers in Australia:
Benefit to you and your customers:
- A Renter's enquiry will be sent to your inbox, then instantly forwarded to your Snug email address, from which Snug will trigger a response to the Renter with: a) Register for a viewing b) Start your application and c) answers to the top questions.
- It means Renters receive instant helpful replies with buttons to complete the next steps!
Advanced users might also set up Rules in Outlook to handle the mail "Mark as Read" and "Move to Folder"... set up a "Snug Mail" Folder