Viewing Reports are a great way to keep track of viewings. They allow property managers to notify the property's owner of market reactions to the property, and include any notes about the viewing and interested parties.
How to create and send a Viewing Report:
1. Login to your team page
2. Select "viewings" on the left hand side of the page
3. Select the relevant viewing time
4. Under the drop down options of the scheduled viewing, select "Send Report"
5. Fill out fields in the report, note: to include a message to the owner, select "include message"
6. Tick if you would like to send a SMS with a link to the full viewing report
7. Press "Send"
How to create and send a SMS Quick Report:
1. Follow steps 1 to 3 above.
2. Click "Send SMS Report" and enter the Owners/receipient mobile
The SMS report contains a brief summary:
Hi John, we showed 123 Smith St, at 10:00 AM, Tues 8 March. Here's a brief report: Registered 7, Attended 4, Interested 2. Kind regards, [PM Name], [Team Name] Tel: [Team Phone]
- Add Branding to customise your reports
- Add Owner details to enable easier and faster