Self employed renters are able to use Snug to apply for rental properties.
Property managers usually request information that demonstrates the ability to afford the rent ongoing. Supporting documents can be uploaded, such as:
- Pay slips (last three fortnights)
- Letter from an accountant
- Financial statements eg. Profit & Loss or Balance Sheet
- Bank statements
- Other financial assets owned
To attach these documents:
- Login in to Snug.com
- Go to 'My Home'
- Click 'Other documents' and upload your information
- For new applications click Submit. For existing applications the property manager will be automatically notified of the new documents.
Tip: contact your property manager and ensure that they have everything they need to successfully process your application.