Property managers can send an email Entry Notice via Snug.
How does it work?
When a viewing is created (either open home or private appointment) and tenant contact details are present, the system will email the viewing time.
How to send an Entry Notice:
- Login to your Snug team and go to Viewings
- Select the property and click the [...] menu, choose Send Entry Notice
- Create a Viewing Campaign eg. 8 weeks starting from a date
- Add the Tenant(s) to the property and Save.
- Snug will send the notice when a Viewing is scheduled or booked/cancelled the tenant will be sent an Entry Notice by email
Important: if the tenant opts out of Electronic Communications then the notice not be sent to the tenant, instead the notice will be emailed to the Property Manager to print and post or deliver manually.