Withdrawn, Declined, and Partial applications are not displayed by default to make it easy to see the applications that are being processed.
Declined, Withdrawn, and Partial applications are visible when sorting applications by property and status.
Sorted by property
Sorted by status
Click All to see all statuses.
Application details become no longer available in these cases:
- Withdrawn - the Applicant has withdrawn their application or the property manager has moved to that Application Status.
- Declined - Application has been declined more than 14 days prior. Recently declined applications are accessible for 7 days.
- Auto-Withdrawn Pending Applications - all applications that are older than 14 days since submitted are automatically withdrawn if the application is still processing. Shortlisting extends the auto-withdraw time to 28 days for an application.
- Auto Withdrawn Approved Applications - all applications that are approved will be Auto Withdrawn at 60 days. Applications that are Marked as Leased are accessible after the 60 days by a team admin. Store an application PDF in your property management system.
Shortlist applications to extend auto-withdraw to 28 days. See more about shortlisting.
Access to Applications older than 60 days will be made available to Admins for applications Marked as Leased.
- Please see Data Security and Privacy for more details on Auto Withdraw.
What if the applicant wants to continue with their application?
If for some reason the applicant wishes to proceed after the expiry, to reduce business risk, disputes and ambiguity, it's best practice to invite the renter to re-apply. The key benefit is that re-apply protects agents: the tenant confirms they are submitting current and correct information, disclosures and authorises privacy for references and processing.
The good news is renters can reuse their application and it takes just 2 minutes to submit another application!
How to re-invite a Renter to apply:
- Click the envelope icon
- Click [Invite to Apply]