The "Apply for this property" button on Ray White websites can be linked directly to Snug.
What you'll need
- The link, username and password for your Ray White website administrator portal. If you do not have this, contact Ray White Support (email@example.com)
- Snug Team ID (provided in your onboarding - please request for firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have it)
Steps to enable
- Log into your website administration portal
- Click on Features > Property in the left navigation
- Update the values are per the details below
- Click Save
Troubleshooting, Common Questions & Answers
Q. Why does the Ray White apply button loop back?
A. This typically means that the property is not available in Snug because
a) Snug has not received the property from the uploader. Solution: activate your uploader and refresh your property feed (note: make a small update to the advert text to force a refresh).
b) The property is Leased or Archived on Snug. Solution: unarchive the property: How do I archive and unarchive a property?