Seamlessly connect Console Cloud with Snug and start processing high quality applications faster.
How it works & key benefits
Snug in real time updates the application processing workflow on Console with the application details and status. The key benefits to an office using the integration are:
- Your team will save time processing applications through Snug
- Reduce the chance of data entry errors
- Easily onboard approved applicants into Console Cloud
- Complete view applications
- Privacy and security enhanced by moving away from paper applications
Future enhancements may include:
- Property sync details
- Contact sync details (owners, tenants)
Existing Client Set Up
Activating the integration between Snug and Console Cloud is a two step process:
- Email Snug Support to turn on the Console feature: email@example.com
- Add Snug in the Console Cloud marketplace
- Activate Console Cloud in Snug
- Sending through applications details to Console Cloud
1. Add Snug in the Console Cloud marketplace
- Find Snug in the Console Cloud Marketplace and copy the key
Get the integration key
2. Activate Console Cloud in Snug
- Visit My Team -> Settings -> Team -> Console Cloud
Paste the key and click Activate
3. Sending through applications details to Console Cloud
Applications can be issued to Console Cloud when sending a lease offer.
Select "Send to Console Cloud"
New Client Set Up
New to Snug? Great : ) We'd love to set up a free trial account, no obligations, no lock in contract period, no costs. To get started, please send our team (firstname.lastname@example.org) these details and we could get you set up within a day:
- Trading Name
- Company Name (eg. pty ltd)
- Office address
- Corporate real estate license number
- REA Agency ID
- Portfolio size (properties under management)
- Team member name/emails to add to your account
You'll get a Snug Apply link to use on your website, emails etc, access to the platform plus online training and support to help you get the most from Snug.
Also check out our paid plans including Background Checks and all new features and upgrades: snug.com/pricing
Common questions and troubleshooting
Q. Will past applications on Snug sync with Console?
A. No, once activated, Snug starts synchronising new applications into Console.
Q. Do my Console contacts sync with Snug?
A. Only contacts related to applications are sent to Console Cloud. Future enhancements to the integration may include owner and tenant contacts to streamline the leasing journey.
Q. Do my Console properties sync with my listings on Snug?
A. Not at the moment, Snug sends applications to the Application workflow on Console Cloud and the properties are automatically linked. Release of existing properties will have the same linking address but new application workflow ID.
Q. What do I need to do on Console Cloud before sending applications
A. To be able to issue an application to Console Cloud, a property must be created with the appropriate ownership and matching the address of the property published to Snug.
Q. How long does it take for an application to be sent to Console Cloud?
A. Applications are sent immediately at the Application Workflow stages where application details are issued to Console Cloud (e.g. Offered). There are some scenarios where applications cannot be issued because Snug has not received a notice from Console Cloud to determine the appropriate property to be issued. If Snug has not received one of these events, it will issue the pending application when it receives one. These notices are usually issued when a new management agreement is added or a property is noted as vacating. You can check the activity history in My Team -> Settings -> Console Cloud to see if the property address has been processed.
Q. How do I deactivate the Console Cloud integration?
A. To deactivate, please find the Snug in the Console Cloud marketplace and deactivate as per the instructions in the Console Cloud help centre.
Q. Where can I send feedback about this integration?
A. We love feedback : ) Please email our team email@example.com thank you!