Snug agency clients can integrate Applications and Viewing/Inspection bookings directly from Domain.com.au to their Snug account. It's free when you have a Domain and Snug account. Property managers can deliver enhanced online experiences to property seekers as well as drive business efficiency.
How the integration works between Snug and Domain
- Mutual clients are able integrate Snug with Domain
- Domain rental property seekers can click to [Apply] and [Book with Snug]
- Applications and viewing registrations will be received as current in your Snug dashboard
How to turn the Snug / Domain integration ON or OFF
On launching the integration, Snug clients on paid and active free plans were automatically turned ON.
Turning ON (Activating) the integration
- Log in to your Snug team account as an Admin
- Go to your Snug Settings / Integrations / Portals and enter your Domain Agency ID, click "Activate".
- Please then email email@example.com for the Domain team to turn ON and activate the integration.
Add the Domain Agency ID
Turning OFF (Deactivating) the integration
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Domain team to turn OFF and deactivate the integration.
- Please log into your Snug Settings / Integrations / Portals and click "Deactivate" against the Domain portal integration.
Need support? Contact email@example.com
There are no additional fees from Snug or Domain for your office and the integration does not affect your subscription with either Snug or Domain.
What does the integration look like?
Domain property page with Apply Button
Domain property page with book Viewings / Inspection button
Renter starting an application on Snug from Domain
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can I link / use multiple Snug teams with one Domain Agency ID?
A: Yes, the Snug team admin for the Snug teams can activate with the same Domain Agency ID. They will be prompted to confirm if the details are already in use before activating. Once activated, both Snug teams will be linked to the one Domain.com.au agency. WARNING: Activating Domain Agency ID's that aren't from your agency may results in properties being linked from another agency.
Q: Can I link / use multiple Domain Agency ID's with one Snug team?
A: Yes, the Snug team admin can activate multiple Domain Agency ID's. Click "add another" under the input box and add up to 6 Domain Agency IDs. Once done, click "Activate" and ensure that you still follow the steps to notify Domain for all Domain Agency IDs used. See steps here. If you already have a Domain Agency ID activated, click "Deactivate" and add the Domain Agency IDs and "Activate" again, ensuring to contact Domain to activate any new Domain Agency IDs. See steps here. WARNING: Activating Domain Agency ID's that aren't from your agency may results in properties being linked from another agency.