Viewing Reports are a great way to keep track of viewings. They allow property managers to notify the property's owner of market feedback on the property, and include any notes about the viewing and interested parties.
How to create and send a Viewing Report:
1. Login to your team page
2. Select "viewings" on the left hand side of the page
3. Select the relevant viewing time
4. Under the drop down options of the scheduled viewing, select "Send Report"
5. Fill out fields in the report, note: to include a message to the owner, select "include message"
6. Tick if you would like to send a SMS with a link to the full viewing report
7. Press "Send"
How to create and send a SMS Quick Report:
1. Follow steps 1 to 3 above.
2. Click "Send SMS Report" and enter the Owners/receipient mobile
The SMS report contains a brief summary:
Hi John, we showed 123 Smith St, at 10:00 AM, Tues 8 March. Here's a brief report: Registered 7, Attended 4, Interested 2. Kind regards, [PM Name], [Team Name] Tel: [Team Phone]
- Add Branding to customise your reports
- Add Owner details to enable easier and faster
- If you would like to change the contact details listed on the report, please select a team member from Agency contact
- Visit Settings / Team to automate either viewing reports!
- Email Viewing Report can be scheduled automatically and combined with manual sends eg. Send on Thursday morning for Wednesday viewings, and kept as a manual report on Monday for Saturday viewings (with property manager comments including a weekly wrap up for the owner)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can "Lost rent" be excluded from viewing reports?
A: Yes, when on a Growth Plan, click the "Exclude lost rent" option in team settings. This will add an option when sending an email viewing report that will exclude lost rent by default, however it can still be optionally included.
Email viewing report