Snug's integration with VaultRE consists of two components:
- Property feed into Snug using VaultRE as the property uploader, feeds listing details (rent, first available dates), images, description, attributes and viewing times to Snug in real-time (every ~15mins). see Activating the Property Feed
- Plan and create viewings on Snug which are then pushed to portals via VaultRE automatically (included in the Productivity Bundle), see Activating viewing sync
Activating the Property Feed
Email the template below to VaultRE to authorise sending properties to Snug. Please note that Snug may be required to provide some further information to VaultRE to complete the setup.
How to check if my property is live?
If the property is not live on Snug:
- First check if the property is live on places where you feed own website, realestate.com.au or domain.com.au.
- On Snug log in to your Dashboard and check the property is not [Archived]
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to see the property
Send an email from your agency to VaultRE and cc Snug (replace <Agency Name> and <VaultRE account ID>)
Could you please enable Snug as an upload destination for our agency for our VaultRE Account(s):
- <Agency Name> (<VaultRE Account ID>)
Please provide the Agency ID for Snug to use.
Head of Property Management
Activating viewing sync
Synchronise viewings scheduled through the Viewing Run back to VaultRE so they can be published automatically to configured portals.
- Request Vault activation from Snug customer service
- Generate token and activate
Generate token and activate
In VaultRE (as an administrator)
Navigate to Office Integrations -> Third Party Access
Click [Add] bottom right
Select Snug.com from the Third Party list, select all scopes, click Create token
Copy the newly created token
In Snug.com (as an administrator)
My Team -> Settings -> Team -> VaultRE -> Click Activate
Paste token from VaultRE -> Click Activate
Q: When a property is archived in SNUG, does reflect Vault?
A: Snug is not a property uploader and does not update property statuses to Portals or Property Uploaders. Snug can automatically archive a property on Snug by enabling the "Archive property from feed" in My Team -> Settings -> Team -> Property Feed. This will archive a property on Snug automatically when a published property update is received with the status "Leased" or "Off Market" from the property uploader.
Q: Does snug synchronise viewing attendees between to or from VaultRE
A: Snug only published time back to VaultRE allowing a new times planned on Snug to be published to portals. Attendees are not synchronised.
Q: For viewings integrations, why are some viewings not publishing with "Property not linked"?
A: Snug synchronises each morning to identify new properties to be able to publish times. If a new listing is added and new times published in the same day, the listing will not be linked yet. To resolve, ensure that times are published following property synchronisation each morning.