Once a Property Manager accepts your application, a notification from Snug is sent to you via email containing the link to accept the offer and pay the Holding Deposit (if required by the property manager). Accepting the offer can be done via the link or thru your Snug account.
- Log-in to your Snug account with your username and password.
- Go to your Applications dashboard and check the status of your application. Look for the rental property with offered status then, click.
- Click the Accept button or Accept offer, pay Holding Deposit when Holding Deposit is applicable.
- Make sure to review all the property details, and the displayed application summary.
- If holding deposit is applicable, pay the holding deposit by clicking the Pay Holding Deposit button, containing the amount which you’ve approved before proceeding with the application.
- Kindly read and understand Snug’s Terms and Conditions before submitting your payment. Tick the I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions checkbox and Pay.
The rental property’s status should update to Accepted after accepting the offer.