Update your Snug renter profile with these 3 easy steps!
- Log in to your Snug account.
- Go to My Profile.
- Click the section where you wish to apply the changes to and save.
As part of your rental reputation that would be attached as supporting information to any applications you submit, we recommend you complete the following:
- Address history
- Employment Details
- Identity Documents
- Background Check
- Other Documents
- Personal Reference
Tip: Your Snug profile can greatly help you be the best you in your applications and can even get you a better chance of being approved for the rental property you love.
Things to note:
- The essential section is the minimum that most property managers require to be completed.
- You can go back to your profile and update anytime by going to My Profile at the left pane of your dashboard.
- Checkmarks on your Snug renter profile serve as indicators for sections that you have already completed.
To know more about Rental Reputation, please visit: What is Rental Reputation?
Important: A completed rental or employment reference can no longer be removed or edited. To resolve, you can add another entry to your address or employment history to allow the system to send another reference request to the nominated property managers and/or employers.