MyDesktop feeds properties to Snug in real time.
The feed contains: property details (rent, first available dates), images, description, attributes and viewing times.
Activating a feed
- Email the template below to MyDesktop to authorise sending properties to Snug.
- Select [ ] Snug as a destination, allow 15 mins for the property to appear on Snug.
Tip: refresh the listing advert with a small text change to resend to Snug.
How to check if my property is live?
- Visit your Snug Apply Link and it should be displayed
- Visit your Overview Dashboard and it should be displayed
If the property is not live on Snug:
- First check if the property is live on places where you feed eg. own website, realestate.com.au or domain.com.au.
- On Snug log in to your Dashboard and check the property is not [Archived]
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to see the property
How to refresh the feed via MyDesktop to Snug:
- Log in to MyDesktop
- Select the property and select [ ] Snug.com as the destination
- Allow 15 mins for the system to update
- Visit your Apply Link or Overview Dashboard to see the live listing
Q. How do I update the listing agent on Snug?
A. Republish the property to refresh the listing agent. Go to MyDesktop, select Snug and click to save and update. Note it's best to make a small change to the listing text to ensure that the update is published to Snug. Allow 15 minutes for the change to take effect.
Q. Why is the rent showing as $ Enquire or $0 on Snug
A. Snug only publishes rent values, if a value is not a number (e.g. DEPOSIT TAKEN), then Snug will show $ Enquire to prospects.
Q. I've put in a rent range, why does it show as the lower rent price?
A. Snug processes the lower value of the rent range.
Send an email from your agency to MyDesktop and cc Snug
Could you please enable Snug as an upload destination for our agency for the MyDesktop Account(s):
<enter your account number eg. 23456>
<Your authorised person>