Property managers can set days and time availability windows for viewings eg. Tuesday and Thursday between 1pm and 4pm.
Renters can book the available time periods that appear on your property page.
All other active Renters on your database will be notified of the viewing times when a new viewing is scheduled.
This feature will help you save time and make your viewings schedule more efficient!
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Set your preferred viewing booking methods in Settings:
- Pre-scheduled time (default)
- Availability window
- Set the schedule for when Renters can register for a viewing time.
- Click Save/Update
Once your viewing schedule is enabled, viewing times will be published in on each of your active properties with times available in 15 minute increments. When a prospective viewing attendee selects a time:
- The viewing will be scheduled
- A new viewing notification will be sent to the team member assigned to the property
- A new viewing notification will be sent to interested enquirers
- Search and add properties to be excluded from the Availability Schedule.
- eg. remote properties or a sensitive tenancy where inspections must be booked via the office/phone, not online.