Collaborate more effectively by assigning the application to a team member eg. from application office admin/reception to Property Manager to discuss with the owner or process as Approved.
Snug automatically assigns the Team Member based on the property uploader Listing Agent 1 and Listing Agent 2.
There are various methods to Assign Team to activities and notifications on Snug. Choose from these assignment options below:
1. Manually Re-assign via the Onlist
- Go to Viewings menu
- Select the property context menu (...)
- Select Onlist
- Select and Assign the Team member as Listing Agent
2. Assign Property Manager Role using your PMS
Using Snug's Integration Bundle you can connect your PMS to Snug enabling the Property Manager to automatically be assigned to the property in addition to the Listing Agent.
Benefit is the Property Manager can filter applications, viewings and other reporting by their login profile.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to activate your PMS
- Activate your PMS in your Settings
- Property manager details will sync to Snug
3. Re-assign an Application to a Team Member:
- Login to your Snug Team account
- Navigate to Applications
- Select the specific application you wish to assign
- Click on the application to reveal application details
- On the right navigation, select the team member you wish to assign
The assigned team member will receive communications to advise that they have been assigned to the application and will receive updates about the application.
4. Use Following
Team member away and want to get their Application Notifications?
- Go to Settings / Personal
- Select Following choose which Team member you wish to Follow notifications for Applications
- Tip: great for offshore application processors that might follow a local leasing consultant
5. Stafflink Airtable
Snug integrates with Stafflink's Airtable the following roles are mapped across. Snug > Airtable fields mapped:
- Listing Agent (via property uploader) > Leasing Consultant
- Property Manager (via PMS) > Staff Member
- Application Processor > Being Processed by (eta Nov 2022)