Limit the number of active household applications that can be submitted per property. Streamline your processing of applications and approve your best tenant faster.
Why limit applications?
- Save time processing a reasonable number of applications eg. 10 households
- Avoid disappointing a large number of household groups that apply
- Send other applicants to your available properties to circulate your prospects across the portfolio
How to limit applications per property:
- Navigate to settings
- Under "Applications", select "Limit applications per property"
- Select your application limit (per property)
- Select "Update"
What happens when the cap limit is reached?
- Snug displays "Applications have now closed"
- When a Household Application is declined or withdrawn, the space opens up so property managers that receive low quality applications can still receive other better quality applications.