Streamline your viewing check-in process using your team QR code on Snug.
- How it works
- Printing your team QR code
- Checking in using a QR code
- Mobile Checked-in
- COVID disclosure alert
- Printing attendee list
- Create a Free Trial account
- QR Code - State Government obligations
How it works
QR codes can be used as easy was to scan and link to a website. By printing the the unique QR code for your team, renters can self-register their personal details, speeding the registration process and enabled contactless registration. Snug provides a single QR code for the team to reduce the need to reprint regularly.
- Access records and print reports via Snug
Note: properties and viewing times are automatically imported into your Snug account.
Printing your team QR code
To print the team QR code:
- Visit My Team -> Settings -> Team -> QR Check-in
- Click Print and select the appropriate settings
- Display at property entrance
Print the QR Check-in code
Display at the property entrance.
Checking in using a QR code
To check-in using the QR code:
- Scan the code with a smartphone camera or QR code reader app
- Select the appropriate viewing from the list of viewings (Snug filters to 30 minutes before/after open time)
- Enter the registration details (pre-filled if registered with Snug and logged in)
- QR check-in will show on the attendee record and they can now be Checked-in by the viewing staff
Scan QR code and select viewing (Attendee)
Add check-in details (Attendee)
Click to refresh the attendee list
Check-in the QR registered attendee (Manager)
COVID Disclosure Alert
If an attendee selects [Yes] to either question below. An orange badge and yellow flag will show on the property managers Snug viewings webapp/dashboard.
Printing attendee list
You can optionally print the attendee list if required. Visit My Team -> Viewings - Sort by Date -> Print.
Sort viewings by date
Email our friendly team firstname.lastname@example.org with your details to create an account. We'll set you up within 1 business day.
- Trading Name
- Company Name (eg. pty ltd)
- Office address
- Corporate real estate license number
- REA Agency ID
- Portfolio size (properties under management)
QR Code - State Government obligations
Obligations vary by State and Industry and can change so please check your State Government health advice for the latest.
- In some States, a digital record is required. Snug captures the registered and attended data, also a PDF report is available in Viewings / Sort by Date / Print PDF.
- In some States, the official State QR Code app is required.
Learn more about managing through COVID using Snug