Snug partners with easyBondpay
Moving home can be expensive and stressful so Snug now offers easyBondpay to help renters.
With online applications, fast approvals and same day bond payment, Renters may find easyBondpay the easiest way to organise the bond and gain financial flexibility when moving.
What is easyBondpay?
easyBondpay is a bond payment facility for tenants and Property Managers that helps streamline the payment of rental bonds.
Renters can free up cashflow for other moving expenses such as removalists, cleaning, purchasing furniture or appliances.
How does easyBondpay work on Snug?
- Property managers can choose to offer easyBondpay on their Snug listings
- Renter opts-in to easyBondpay when submitting an application
- Renters that are approved for a property are then invited to submit a easyBondpay application online - approvals are fast, typically same day
What are the benefits to Renters using easyBondpay?
- fast approvals, same day Bond Payment!
- loans of 3 or 6 month terms
- fortnightly payment option available
- competitive interest rates
- no minimum or maximum bond value
- spilt the bond between a household
- accepted by over 4000 agencies across Australia
Who may be eligible for an easyBondpay?
easyBondpay has responsible lending practices so applicants that have the ability to repay the loan within the loan period may be eligible. The lending conditions include:
- 18 years of age or over
- employed on a casual, part-time or full-time basis
- Centrelink payments comprise less than 50% of income
- earn over $500 per week
- Centrelink payments can’t be your only income so you’ll also need to be working
- not in default under any other credit contract
- living in Australia (citizen, permanent resident, on a working visa or sponsorship visa)
- My Property Manager has approved my rental application
Renters that solely rely on Centrelink benefits have other options available for bond assistance through various tenant organisations and housing associations.
Apply online through Snug and your financial position will be assessed.
Over 4000 real estate agents across Australia accept easyBondpay. Established over 30 years ago by an independent company, easyBondpay is the market leader in fast bond payments.
Property Managers offering easyBondpay
easyBondpay is only offered to approved applicants for participating offices. Real estate offices interested in offering easyBondpay can sign up here.