Seamlessly connect Property Tree with Snug and start processing high quality applications faster.
- How it works
- Existing Client Set Up
- New Client Set Up
- Common questions and troubleshooting
- Support and Other resources
Deliver tenancy details in real time to Property Tree using the Snug application processing workflow. The key benefits to an office using the Property Tree integration are:
- Your team will save time processing applications through Snug
- Reduce the chance of data entry errors
- Easily onboard approved applicants into Property Tree
- Complete view applications
- Privacy and security enhanced by moving away from paper applications
- Contact sync details (owners, tenants)
Future enhancements may include:
- Property sync details
How it works
This integration will sync with the following Property Tree information with Snug:
- Property information, including address to link tenancies with properties
- Tenancy information, including name, contact details and lease information
The integration allows property details for properties for lease to be pulled into Snug and then successful tenants to be delivered to Property Tree.
Existing Client Set Up
Activating the integration between Snug and Property Tree is a two step process:
- Activate Snug in the Property Tree Partner Gateway
- Activate Property Tree in Snug
1. Activate Snug in the Property Tree Partner Gateway
- Find Snug in the Property Tree Partner Gateway portal (TBC)
Find Snug.com in the Partner Gateway portal (Configuration -> Partner Gateway)
Accept the terms
2. Activate Property Tree in Snug
- Send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once activation is confirmed by the Snug customer service team, visit My Team -> Settings -> Team -> Property Tree to see that the integration is active and data has synchronised
My Team -> Settings -> Team -> Property Tree
3. Sending through applications details to Property Tree
Applications are issued automatically to Property Tree when approving, sending a lease offer. or marking as leased.
Select approved, offered or marked as leased from application workflow
Once sent, the tenancy will be shown agains the property in Property Tree
New Client Set Up
New to Snug? Great : ) We'd love to set up a free trial account, no obligations, no lock in contract period, no costs. To get started, please send our team (email@example.com) these details and we could get you set up within a day:
- Trading Name
- Company Name (eg. pty ltd)
- Office address
- Corporate real estate license number
- REA Agency ID
- Portfolio size (properties under management)
- Team member name/emails to add to your account
You'll get a Snug Apply link to use on your website, emails etc, access to the platform plus online training and support to help you get the most from Snug.
Also check out our paid plans including Background Checks and all new features and upgrades: snug.com/pricing
Common questions and troubleshooting
Q. Will past applications on Snug sync with Property Tree?
A. No, once activated, Snug starts synchronising new applications to Property Tree.
Q. Do my Property Tree contacts sync with Snug?
A. Only contacts related to applications are sent to Property Tree. Future enhancements to the integration may include owner and tenant contacts to streamline the leasing journey.
Q. Do my Property Tree properties sync with my listings on Snug?
A. Not at the moment, Snug sends applications to the Application workflow on Property Tree and the properties are automatically linked. Release of existing properties will have the same linking address but new application workflow ID.
Q. What do I need to do on Property Tree before sending applications
A. To be able to issue an application to Property Tree, a property must be created with the appropriate ownership on Property Tree and matching the address of the property published to Snug.
Q. How long does it take for an application to be sent to Property Tree?
A. Applications are sent immediately at the Application Workflow stages where application details are issued to Property Tree (e.g. Approved, Offered, Marked as Leased). There are some scenarios where applications cannot be issued because Snug has not received a a new property added to Property Tree after the daily synchronisation update. You can check the activity history in My Team -> Settings -> Property Tree to see if the property address and/or application has been processed.
Q. How do I deactivate the Property Tree integration?
A. To deactivate, please find Snug.com in the Property Tree Partner Gateway and deactivate as per the instructions in the Property Tree help centre. Once done, please send a request to deactivate PropertyTree in Snug by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. Where can I send feedback about this integration?
A. We love feedback, please email our team email@example.com thank you!
Q. Why are some successful tenancies not publishing to PropertyTree?
A. This is typically because Snug was unable to match a property in the active property list on Snug with the property list received from PropertyTree. Please ensure that
- Addresses in PropertyTree and uploader match exactly (e.g. Unit 2b/121-123 King St, Newtown NSW 2042. It must be EXACTLY the same :) paying attention to unit, St and Street, postcodes, State etc)
- Snug collects updated properties from PropertyTree each day, to ensure properties are linked, please ensure a small update is made to the PropertyTree property after the property is listed on Snug. The next synchronisation will then note the changed property and link to Snug.
Support and Other resources
- Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link to Snug.com integration article on the Property Tree help centre