Manage keys in one place to save you time, reduce business risk and cost of lost keys.
Snug Keys enables you to:
- Register a set and individual keys
- Register a borrower
- Check out
- Add Alarm Codes
- Add Notes
- View filtered status reports
- Automatically send SMS and email reminders to borrowers
Register keys/ key sets
- During the process of adding a property on Snug, you can add relevant keys and details. Details such as Key Identity Label, Keyset type, Individual Key Details, & an Image of the keys can be added.
Key Check Out & In
Once Keys have been added to the relevant property on Snug, you will be able to check Keys in & out.
- Visit your Key dashboard by clicking ‘Keys’ on the left-hand menu.
- Click the green ‘check-out’ button on the top right-hand side, search for the property & select the relevant keys to be checked out.
- You can then simply search for the borrower who is set to check the key/s out. Add details such as the reason for key check out e.g. maintenance, and the due date of the return.
- You can then select your preferred method of verification by either mobile, QR code digital signature, or collectors license. Once verified, the check out key confirmation will display.
- On return, you can check the key back in with verification from the borrower.
- Your Key dashboard (accessible from the left-hand side menu), displays all of your registered keys for simplified processing and tracking.
- You can filter, search, and sort keys by the below details for easy key management.
Details included in your dashboard:
- Status: On Loan, Returned, Overdue, Lost
- Keyset number/code
- Issue & due date
- Property address
- Agency actions
Tip: Use the filter & sort by tools on your dashboard to quickly find keysets. Plus, easily remove old key sets.
Forget the days of lost keys with automated overdue key follow up emails and notifications.
- Snug will send you an email to remind you and the borrower of keys that are past their due-back date.
- Snug also will send you a weekly key report which details all current keys that are lost or over-due that require action.
- Snug will also send a text message to the borrower to remind them to return the keys as soon as possible. The text will be sent out at 8:30am daily until the keys are returned.
When getting started, keys can be imported via a CSV file by a team admin. See Transitioning to managing Keys on Snug
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can overdue reminders be stopped?
A: An email and SMS reminder will be sent to a borrower each day for 21 days after the return date until a key is checked in (returned).