PropertyMe feeds properties to Snug in real time.
The feed contains: property details (rent, first available dates), images, description, attributes and viewing times.
Snug also has a deeper integration with PropertyMe as an optional Bundle. Please the details at: snug.com/pricing
The integration includes:
- Owner Contact Sync - to enable viewing reports by SMS and Email via Snug. This removes the need to on-list owner details.
- Tenant Contact Sync - to enable viewing entry notices via Snug.
Please see more details here: Activate PropertyMe Integration
Activating a feed from PropertyMe
NOTE: Changing the property uploader will result in newly created properties for all subsequent published property updates, even if currently available on Snug. Please make sure to archive existing properties. Please see Troubleshooting for more details.
- Contact email@example.com to provide provide the connection details for PropertyMe, please include your Team ID from My Team -> Settings -> Team -> Status
- Configure a custom integration in PropertyMe Settings -> Integrations -> Custom
- Enter the following connection details (see image below)
- Name: Snug.com
- Agent ID: provided by Snug Customer Service
- FTP URL: provided by Snug Customer Service
- User name: provided by Snug Customer Service
- Password: provided by Snug Customer Service
- Click "Test Connection" and once passing, make sure the connection is Enabled (top option)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and notify us to activate PropertyMe uploads on Snug (NOTE: this will result in subsequent property updates being published as new properties on Snug)
- Find an active listing in PropertyMe, select Snug.com as an upload destination and publish, allow 15 mins for the property to appear on Snug.
Tip: refresh the listing advert with a small text change to resend to Snug.
How to check if my property is live?
- Visit your Snug Apply Link and it should be displayed
- Visit your Overview Dashboard and it should be displayed
If the property is not live on Snug:
- Ensure that Snug has been selected in the list of Portals (please make a small text update to for a republish)
- First check if the property is live on places where you feed eg. own website, realestate.com.au or domain.com.au.
- On Snug log in to your Dashboard and check the property is not [Archived]
- Contact email@example.com if you are unable to see the property
How to refresh the feed via PropertyMe to Snug:
- Log in to PropertyMe
- Select the property and select Snug.com as the destination
- Allow 15 mins for the system to update
- Visit your Apply Link or Overview Dashboard to see the live listing
Q. How do I update the listing agent on Snug?
A. Republish the property to refresh the listing agent. Go to PropertyMe, select Snug and click to save and update. Note it's best to make a small change to the listing text to ensure that the update is published to Snug. Allow 15 minutes for the change to take effect.
Q. Why is the rent showing as $ Enquire or $0 on Snug
A. Snug only publishes rent values, if a value is not a number (e.g. DEPOSIT TAKEN), then Snug will show $ Enquire to prospects.
Q. I've put in a rent range, why does it show as the lower rent price?
A. Snug processes the lower value of the rent range.
Q. How do I migrate to PropertyMe if I'm using another uploader currently?
A. To migrate from another uploader, archive the currently active properties and then publish properties to Snug from PropertyMe. This will create new properties, however you can still access prior properties, applications etc from your archived list.