Branding is important for real estate agencies so Snug ensures branding is prominent and showcased across the platform.
Agency brand touch points:
- Team pages
- Property pages
- Emails initiated by the agency (e.g. inquiry responses)
- SMS communication to applicants (e.g. late for viewing SMS)
- Agency name
- Banner image
- SMS name (max 11 characters contiguous eg 1. RayWhite, not Ray White Brisbane... eg 2. Bresic Whitney could be 'BresicWhitn'
1. Your agency's banner image with the following specifications: 510x120px png or jpg
2. Your agency's logo image with the following specifications: 200x50px png or jpg
Please send an email to email@example.com with the 2 images and a request to activate branding. If you're unable to resize your images, please just email your original logo and out Customer Service Team will assist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I change my agency name?
A: Yes, an authorised representative can request a change by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. The update will become live immediately for all web pages and for all future emails.
Q: Can I change my agency apply link?
A: Yes, an authorised representative can request a change by contacting email@example.com. NOTE: the apply link is used in numerous places and requires planning to change:
- Any locations where the link is used should be updated (email footers, agency website, listing text, etc)
- Any emails / sms issued from Snug with the old apply link will no longer be accessible
- It is recommended to plan this change for the quietest time of week or when there is limited activity to limit the impact.