Lease Offers enables property managers to issue an email offer to the primary applicant in just a few simple steps using templates and default settings.
The Lease Offer does four things in one:
- Congratulate the tenant on a conditional offer
- Advise payment required
- Send important information/attachments
- Seamlessly refer the utility lead through to your provider
The Lease Offer template includes:
- Primary applicant details (name, email)
- Lease Details (start/end dates, pets, rental amount)
- Payment types amounts and due dates
- Lease attachments (statutory Tenancy Checklist, Strata By Laws, Welcome/Renting e-book).
IMPORTANT > Trust Account details and authorisation required to set up Lease Offer details
To be able to send a lease offer, we require authorisation from a Director, Principal or Licencee-in-Charge about your trust account payment details. Please contact our customer success team: firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works
You can send a Lease Offer to the successful applicants in the Snug Application Workflow. Sending a Lease Offer issues a detailed offer (email and offer landing page) to the successful applicants which provides the details required to secure the property and complete lease signing.
The Lease Offer can be accepted by the primary applicant to track your acceptances and leasing performance in the Advanced Reporting feature.
Step 1 - Move application to lease 'Offered' status
For the application summary list or the application details, select "Move to" -> "Offered" and then click "Save"
Step 2 - Review the lease
After selecting the Lease Offer inclusions, you can preview and edit the lease offer as it will be displayed to the primary applicant.
- Lease start date, end date
- Rental amount
- Pets if approved
- Bond (to government bond board or trust account)
- Holding Deposit
- Remaining Balance
- Lease signing details
- Attach statutory or other documents eg. NSW New Tenant Checklist, Strata By-laws etc
Step 3 - Review and send
Review the lease details and press send to dispatch to the primary applicant.