You can add a link to the Snug webapp on your phone for quick access.
- Log in to Snug on your browser
- Save your email and password (enables FaceID for quick login)
- Navigate to Viewings tab and save the Bookmark as an Icon on your home page
- Don't use Private Browsing mode, use the regular browsing setting
- Update your phone to a longer screen Auto-lock time out
More details below.
Follow these simple steps:
Android (with chrome)
- Go to the chrome browser and enter snug.com
- Click the options icon and choose “Add to Home Screen
iOS (with Safari)
- Go to the Safari browser, and enter snug.com
- Click the share icon
- Select “add to home screen”
iOS (with Chrome)
Chrome on iOS does not support adding to the home screen, however Snug.com can be bookmarked.
- Go to the Chrome browser, enter snug.com
- Click the (...) at the bottom right
- Select Bookmarks
Tip: Keep your Snug webapp logged in, without time out.
How to keep your iPhone screen on…
- Open Settings.
- Tap "Display & Brightness." • Tap "Auto-Lock."
- Choose the amount of time
- 30 Seconds, 5 mins, never