Snug has a range of QR Codes:
- QR Apply Link - use this anywhere to link to all your available listings eg. portal carousel.
- QR Check-in - use this to enable prospects to register for viewings that day, the property manager/inspector manually clicks to Check-in, this can be time limited to registrations inside 1 hour. QR is useful for busy opens at the entrance to the property.
- QR Viewing - accessed on your mobile for auto-checkins at a specific viewing property & time. once a prospect scans, enters details, they will be auto-checkedin with a gree tick.
Access these features in your Settings / QR Codes and on your mobile Viewing.
QR Apply Link
- Go to Settings / QR Codes to print or download the image for your branded material.
Streamline your viewing check-in process using your team QR code on Snug.
- How it works
- Printing your team QR code
- Checking in using a QR code
- Mobile Checked-in
- COVID disclosure alert
- Printing attendee list
- Create a Free Trial account
- QR Code - State Government obligations
How it works
QR codes can be used as easy was to scan and link to a website. By printing the the unique QR code for your team, renters can self-register their personal details, speeding the registration process and enabled contactless registration. Snug provides a single QR code for the team to reduce the need to reprint regularly.
- Access records and print reports via Snug
- Properties and viewing times are automatically imported into your Snug account.
Printing your team QR code
To print the team QR code:
- Visit My Team -> Settings -> Team -> QR Check-in
- Click Print and select the appropriate settings
- Display at property entrance
COVID check-in may no longer be required, reconfirm with your State health authority.
Print the QR Check-in code
Display at the property entrance.
Checking in using a QR code
To check-in using the QR code:
- Scan the code with a smartphone camera or QR code reader app
- Select the appropriate viewing from the list of viewings (Snug filters to 30 minutes before/after open time)
- Enter the registration details (pre-filled if registered with Snug and logged in)
- QR check-in will show on the attendee record and they can now be Checked-in by the viewing staff
Scan QR code and select viewing (Attendee)
Add check-in details (Attendee)
Click to refresh the attendee list
Check-in the QR registered attendee (Manager)
COVID Disclosure Alert - no longer required
If an attendee selects [Yes] to either question below. An orange badge and yellow flag will show on the property managers Snug viewings webapp/dashboard.
Printing attendee list
You can optionally print the attendee list if required. Visit My Team -> Viewings - Sort by Date -> Print.
Sort viewings by date
QR Code - State Government obligations
Obligations vary by State and Industry and can change so please check your State Government health advice for the latest.
- In some States, a digital record is required. Snug captures the registered and attended data, also a PDF report is available in Viewings / Sort by Date / Print PDF.
- In some States, the official State QR Code app is required.
Learn more about managing through COVID using Snug: https://snug.com/manager/covid19/
- Login at snug.com on your mobile
- Open your viewing
- Click the QR code to enable Auto Checkins
- Prospects can display the tick when successfully registered and checked-in
Access the QR Viewing on your mobile.