When the advertised property is leased, make sure that you "Mark as Leased" on Snug. Doing this will have several efficiency and experiential benefits:
- Label the property as "Leased" advising other prospects
- Stop receiving applications on the property
- Automatically send the utility referrals
- Optionally when you Mark as Leased you can choose to:
- Decline other unsuccessful applicants
- Cancel future viewings
- Update Activity Reports (especially leasing stats)
- Archive the property on Snug
To Mark as Leased:
1. Click the View button (if in the Overview dashboard) next to the property or click the application (if in the Applications dashboard).
2. Click the Move To button and choose Mark as Leased.
3. Confirm in the pop-up box.
Related: How to Send A Lease Offer