Messages is your rental enquiry inbox. It consolidates messages from portals, your website and any other source that you wish to point to this inbox. Prospects are sent alerts about new, matching or price drop property listings as well as new, changed or cancelled Viewing times. Your Snug Messages Inbox helps you save time and lease faster with verified profile status as well as their property viewing/application status so you can prioritise your top prospects.
How Auto Replies work on Messages:
- When messages are set up your enquiries will be cc'd to the Snug platform
- Renters will receive an auto-reply with the top questions answered eg. when is it available, can I inspect, is there parking, are pets permitted etc.
- Renters can register for viewings scheduled
- Enquirers will be notified with alerts:
- New properties matching their criteria
- New or updated, cancelled viewing times
- Price drop notifications
- Reminders about viewings
- Unsubscribe link to stop notifications
Pro Tip: Use Contacts to drive Auto-replies
- When a new Contact is added, for instance; from a phone enquiry and the contact is attached to a property, they will receive the auto-replies relating to the property.
Using Messages for prospecting:
- Use the filters and tools to:
- Call back Renters and register them for viewings
- Make a private note eg. "Left voicemail" "Needs a bigger home" etc.
- Schedule a viewing
- Broadcast messages to several contacts, you can send a template or custom message. Great for off-market listings!
- Send your current property list published on your Apply Link
- Click to email from your mail browser
- Mark messages as read/archived if no longer interested/active
- The Snug team will set up your unique message box email eg. 11L481example@mail.snug.com
Tips to get the most from this feature:
- If you are looking for a specific enquiry, enquirer, or message keyword, you can enter it into the "Search Messages" field to get a specific result
- You can filter the messages by choosing the property manager's name, property type, and enquirer status, which will appear once you click the "Filter" button
- Search for messages for a particular property, enquirer status, by property manager or view all
- Multi-select to perform bulk actions and broadcast communication with templates
- Broadcast messages to several contacts, you can send a template or custom message and include attachments. Great for off-market listings!