This article explains how to set up forwarding from your shared email address dedicated to rental enquiries.
Note: This is not suitable if your shared email address is used for receiving messages other than rental enquiries.
In general, the steps are:
- Log in to your email hosting provider ie. update the mail server settings, not your desktop
- Find the feature similar to "email auto-forwarding"
- Choose your rental enquiry email account eg. "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Choose forward to your unique Snug message inbox "EXAMPLE123@snug.com"
Select from the following guides based on your email forwarding setup
If you have an IT team that manages your email, you can request that they set configure forwarding on your behalf.
Benefit to you and your customers:
- A Renter's enquiry will be sent to your inbox, then instantly forwarded to your Snug email address, from which Snug will trigger a response to the Renter with: a) Register for a viewing b) Start your application and c) answers to the top questions.
- It means Renters receive instant helpful replies with buttons to complete the next steps!