Snug includes several SMS free within the Free Forever Lite Plan and additional included SMS in the Growth Plan. Snug has a Fair Use Policy for SMS. An SMS Bundle upgrade is available.
SMS included in free and Growth Plans to Renters:
- Verification of user mobile
- Confirmation of viewing registration
- Apply Link post viewing
- Running late
- Reference reminder
- Employment verification reminder
- Viewing report (owners)
SMS within the Productivity Bundle
- Key set due reminders
SMS Bundle SMS:
- New viewing time
- Viewing time reminder
- Viewing cancelled
- Viewing changed
- Request Info from applications
- Lease Offer
Respectful communication builds your reputation
We believe property managers create long term value through respectful communications with their customers, not by spamming customers through SMS or App notifications.
Snug purchases SMS in a volume block so mis-use by one team means lesser access to communication for other teams.
Snug Match helps property managers deliver the right message through the right medium.
- SMS are required for urgent or timely notifications that require immediate attention of the recipient. Snug sends SMS for security verification codes, running late notices for viewings, cancelled viewings and conditional lease offers.
- Emails are best suited where the message is not time critical and where the content requires review and consideration or sharing. Emails work well for new property listings, short listed and lease signings.
Fair Use Policy
The Fair Use Policy customers can access our services in a reasonable manner for the purpose and frequency intended. This means not use our services in a manner that Snug in it's sole discretion considers 'unreasonable' and or 'unacceptable', including, but not limited to extra ordinary direct or indirectSMS usage.
We will notify you in writing of the Fair Use policy breach and may levy the current month's usage at $0.066 (inc GST) per SMS above 7 SMS per renter email enquirer you receive during the audited month.
You agree to adjust your usage to ordinary Fair Use or commit to a higher subscription plan including such SMS costs. If you choose neither we may terminate your service in accordance with our Terms.