Welcome to Snug Viewings!
The Snug platform empowers you to offer several types of viewings and automate or streamline the process of scheduling, notifying and prospecting your enquirers and viewing attendees.
Here's how to transition in 3 easy steps.
Step 1: Use Snug for Applications only and start prep for Viewings on Snug
How does this work? Tenants book through your Inspection Booking System and your team continues to use the IBS for Check-ins. Tenants start to apply through Snug.
- Set up your Snug Email Forwarding so prospects populate your prospect enquiry database and you'll have all contact details pre-loaded before using Viewings. Email Auto-responder is Turned OFF so Snug doesn't send outbound emails.
Continue to use your current Inspection Booking System, familiarise with Snug applications and get prepared for Viewings. Here's a checklist:
- What type of viewings does your office provide prospective tenants?
- Do you limit attendees eg. for COVID?
- How do you schedule your run or book viewings?
- From prospect enquiries in Messages
- Run wizard to organise a run eg. Saturday
- Property uploader
- How do you assign your team to viewings?
- Do you have notifications set up for?
- New viewing registrations
- Daily summary
- On List for Access Details
- Do you send viewing reports?
- SMS Report to Owner
- Email Report to Owner/Team
- Using Snug on mobile
Tip: Register for training on Applications.
Tip: Use the Snug Apply Link in your IBS post inspection template (see ROL / Settings).
Step 2: Start using Snug to Check-in Viewings
How does this work? Tenants book through your existing Inspection Booking System and your team continues to uses Snug for Check-ins. Tenants continue to apply through Snug.
- Visit Snug on your mobile, save the Viewings link as a Home Screen icon
- [Check in] registered attendees at the Viewing
- [Add] walk-ins
- Send an SMS Report to your owner
- Send a Viewing Report to your owner
Step 3: Start using Snug for the full Viewings journey
How does this work? Tenants book through Snug and your team uses Snug for Check-ins. Tenants continue to apply through Snug.
- Instruct Snug Support email@example.com to TURN ON your Auto Responder so prospect start receiving the email notifications with Viewing Times and Snug link to Register and Apply
- TURN OFF the Book Inspection Button on portals and direct website (log in to Realestate.com.au/Domain.com.au etc, log in as your team admin or contact your portal account manager). Also turn OFF your own direct website book button (or franchise group website).
- Register all phone inspection bookings in Viewings in Snug for the specific property/time.
- Disable your old Inspection Booking System (IBS):
- Remove the old IBS email from your uploader / listing agent, replace with your Snug email
- Remove any existing email forwarding to IRE (remove email forwarding to IRE if a shared inbox)
- Turn off the autoresponder in your old IBS
- Export your Inspection Booking Database for your CRM/records
- Send a contract cancellation to the IBS.
Tips and other things to do:
- Visit the Academy for Viewing Training Videos
- Try viewings step by step if you're unsure or have a big team
- Continue to use your Inspection Booking System for bookings but Check-In via Snug (prospects get the SMS Apply Link)
- Use Snug Viewings with one leasing agent and a few properties
Common Questions & Answers
Q. Where do I create my viewing times?
A. Most property managers update this in the property bulk uploader eg. MyDesktop etc.
Q. What happens to my current prospects?
A. With the Snug Enquiry Auto Responder turned on, all your prospects will be in your Messages.
Q. How do I cancel a Viewing?
A. Click the menu [...] and Cancel. Prospects / attendees receive an email advising cancellation.
Q. Where do I get more help?
A. Contact our friendly team firstname.lastname@example.org