Snug’s unique Enquiry Auto Responder nurtures email enquirers through a leasing journey with automated replies to viewing and applications.
Benefits to the office
- Automate portal replies (see example)
- Prospect new and matching listings
- Notify new or cancelled viewing times
- Drive more utility leads
Add the Snug Messages Inbox email address to the listing agent profile on realestate.com.au.
- Update the listing agent on realestate.com.au
- Enable the Auto Responder from the Prompt on the Messages page or by contacting email@example.com.
Send a test enquiry by enquiring on a property for the updated listing agent
For details on how to enable enquiry forwarding from Domain.com.au or through using your property uploader, please see: Updating listing agent email in your Property Uploader
How to configure Enquiry Auto Replies
The set up depends on your staff and inbox set up. Review the diagram below and choose your Option.
To turn on Enquiry Auto Responses, forward your email enquiries to Snug.
Step 1. Choose your Staff and Inbox Set Up
Please pick the situation that best describes your existing Team and Enquiry Inbox setup and follow the set up guide article below:
NOTE: if team members would like to receive the original enquiries from realestate.com.au, domain.com.au and other portals, please use option 1A.
Step 2. Test an Enquiry
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your Autoresponder has been enabled.
Once enabled, submit an enquiry on Realestate.com.au, Domain.com.au and your own direct website and check your Snug Messages Inbox. Tip: allow up to 15 mins for the email to filter through.
Need more help?
Email email@example.com please include:
- your staff and inbox Option selected
- screenshot of your Property Uploader, listing profile assigned email