This setup is best suited when you have staff that manage both rental and sales listings and enquiries are sent to a shared inbox.
What you’ll need before getting started
- Administrator access to your property uploader and/or portal agent administration
- Your unique Snug Messages Inbox email address (e.g. EXAMPLE123@mail.snug.com) which was sent to your team administrator
- Your shared email address dedicated to receiving rental enquiries only (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your shared email address dedicated to receiving rental enquiries forwarded to your Snug Messages Inbox email address - see here for how to set up forwarding
Steps to set up
Perform the following steps in your property uploader OR directly on each portal (e.g. realestate.com.au or Domain.com.au) if you do not use a property uploader.
- Log in as an administrator
- Add a shared rental listing agent E.g. JJ Real Estate Rental Enquiries (NOTE: if you are Ray White office, please see: Adding a new listing agent profile to MyDesktop using my.raywhite.com)
- Set the email address for each listing agent profile to the Snug Messages Inbox email address
- Add the shared rental listing agent profile to all current and future listings along with your individual listing agent profile
Does your agency have a shared email address dedicated to receiving rental enquiries? See here
Check the Snug Auto Responder is working by following the steps described here.