The Snug platform empowers you to offer several types of viewings and automate or streamline the process of scheduling, notifying and prospecting from your viewing attendees.
- Open homes - these are published days/times open to pre-registered attendees or walk-ins.
- Ideal week - these are availability periods in which a prospective tenant can book a viewing. The Snug platform will notify other
- Requested times - general viewing requests from which a property manager can create a private appointment or open home.
- Private Appointments - you can create a private viewing time (with the option to either publish and/or notify recent enquirers).
- Add/edit prospect details (name, email, mobile)
- Add preferences for prospect emails
- Add viewing notes for the tenant
- Add property manager notes for colleagues to attend to repair or maintenance
- Add access details and key code information
Viewing notifications are sent via SMS or Email depending on the timeliness
Prospects are sent:
- Current opens in the auto-response to enquiries (email)
- Available times published for open home invitation to register (email)
- New and changed viewing times (email)
- Confirmation of registered for inspection viewing (SMS)
- Reminder of inspection on the day (email)
- Reminder of inspection on the day (SMS upgrade bundle)
- Re-confirm or cancel your attendance at the open home (email)
- PM running late (SMS)
- PM cancelling open home (SMS)
- Apply Link after checked-in (SMS, email)
PMs are sent:
- Daily update is sent each morning with viewings scheduled (email)
- New Viewing Request (email)
- New Viewing Registration confirmation (email)
- Cancellations (email)
Note: visit My Team -> Settings -> Personal -> Notifications to manage your Viewing alerts.
- Create a viewings run within minutes for any member of your team, on any day!
- Simply select the desired properties and our algorithm calculates the fastest time between start and end property (including travel, buffer time plus refreshment breaks).
Check in a Registered Attendee:
- Navigate to viewings
- Select the specific attendee
- Tick the box "checked in"