Snug issues entry notices for at the beginning of the campaign and when a viewing is scheduled, updated or cancelled. To enable entry notices for your team (including Form 9 for QLD), please contact email@example.com.
How does Snug detect if an entry notice may be required?
- Tenant details have been added by the Property Manager into Snug and have opted to receive electronic communications
- The property availability is not 'now' it is set as a future date, it is assumed occupied
How to send a campaign entry notice
- Login to your Snug team and go to Viewings
- Select the property and click the [...] menu, choose Send Entry Notice
- Create a Viewing Campaign eg. 8 weeks starting from a date, end dates are optional
- Add the Tenant(s) to the property and Save.
- Snug will send the notice when a Viewing is scheduled or booked/cancelled the tenant will be sent an Entry Notice by email
Select electronic communications option
Selecting Yes will result in no notice being sent to the tenant
NOTE: sending a campaign entry notices is not required before the automated notices will be issued.
How to send a viewing scheduled, updated or cancelled notice
When a viewing is created (either open home or private appointment) and tenant contact details are present, the system will send an automated email with the viewing time.
How will I know if an entry notice is not sent
If entry notices are not sent by email, or the email has not been opened the alert icon will appear next to the Notices link. Tenants must be added to the property for alerts to show.
How will I know if the entry notice was delivered
Clicking on the Notices link will show the tenants and the status of the email delivery. Hovering over the (?) symbol will show the meaning for each status.
- "PLEASE PRINT" - if the tenant opts out of Electronic Communications, then the notice not be sent to the tenant, instead the notice will be emailed to the Property Manager to print and post or deliver manually. If there are no tenant details, this email will also be sent to the Property Manager.
- If a tenant is added after a viewing has been scheduled on Snug, then the tenant will not receive an automated new viewing scheduled entry notice, they will receive future and ongoing updates and cancellations.