Snug issues entry notices for at the beginning of the campaign and when a viewing is scheduled, updated or cancelled. To enable entry notices for your team (including Form 9 for QLD), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does Snug detect if an entry notice may be required?
- Tenant details have been added by the Property Manager into Snug
- The property availability is not 'now' it is set as a future date, it is assumed occupied
How to send a campaign entry notice
- Login to your Snug team and go to Viewings
- Select the property and click the [...] menu, choose Send Entry Notice
- Create a Viewing Campaign eg. 8 weeks starting from a date, end dates are optional
- Add the Tenant(s) to the property and Save.
- Snug will send the notice when a Viewing is scheduled or booked/cancelled the tenant will be sent an Entry Notice by email
How to send a viewing scheduled, updated or cancelled notice
When a viewing is created (either open home or private appointment) and tenant contact details are present, the system will send an automated email with the viewing time.
How will I know if an entry notice is not sent
If an entry notice has not been sent, an alert icon will appear next to the viewing
- "PLEASE PRINT" - if the tenant opts out of Electronic Communications, then the notice not be sent to the tenant, instead the notice will be emailed to the Property Manager to print and post or deliver manually. If there are no tenant details, this email will also be sent to the Property Manager.
- If a tenant is added after a viewing has been scheduled on Snug, then the tenant will not receive an automated new viewing scheduled entry notice, they will receive future and ongoing updates and cancellations.