LockedOn feeds properties to Snug in real time.
The feed contains: property details (rent, first available dates), images, description, attributes and viewing times.
Activating a feed
- Email email@example.com requesting LockedOn be activated as your property uploader for your Snug Team
- Snug will request activation from LockedOn support (firstname.lastname@example.org) and your office / agency ID, cc'ing your authorised account representative
- Select [ ] Snug as a destination, allow 15 mins for the property to appear on Snug
TIP: refresh the listing advert with a small text change to resend to Snug.
How to check if my property is live?
- Visit your Snug Apply Link and it should be displayed
- Visit your Overview Dashboard and it should be displayed
If the property is not live on Snug:
- Ensure that Snug has been selected in the list of Portals (please make a small text update to for a republish)
- First check if the property is live on places where you feed eg. own website, realestate.com.au or domain.com.au.
- On Snug log in to your Dashboard and check the property is not [Archived]
- Contact email@example.com if you are unable to see the property
How to refresh the feed via LockedOn to Snug:
- Log in to LockedOn
- Select the property and select [ ] Snug.com as the destination
- Allow 15 mins for the system to update
- Visit your Apply Link or Overview Dashboard to see the live listing
Q. How do I update the listing agent on Snug?
A. Republish the property to refresh the listing agent. Go to LockedOn, select Snug as an upload destination and click to save and update. Note it's best to make a small change to the listing text to ensure that the update is published to Snug. Allow 15 minutes for the change to take effect.
Q. I've put in a rent range, why does it show as the lower rent price?
A. Snug processes the lower value of the rent range.
Email request to LockedOn Support cc authorised representative from office
cc: <authorised agency account representative>
Could you please enable Snug as an upload destination for <Agency Name> for the LockedOn and provide the agency ID.
The authorised account representative has been cc'd for approval.