NOTE: This feature is an early-stage feature being progressively rolled out. If you would like to request access for your team, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works & key benefits
When a rental reference is requested by an applicant, the reference is displayed in the Rental Reference Inbox prompting the property manager to complete the reference. The key benefits are:
- A central reference inbox provides for more efficient management
- Improved clarity of outstanding rental reference actions (e.g. ledger uploads)
- Access to your prior referencing history
- Opportunities to enhance the experience for tenants
Using the Rental Reference Inbox
- To access the Rental Reference inbox, click My Team and then References in the left navigation
- To process a reference, click the action button at the right of the reference
- Use the inbox tools to search, filter and sort references by address, name, or phone
Common Questions and Troubleshooting
Q. Does the inbox affect existing referencing?
A. No, the Rental Reference Inbox is a new and optimised way to manage references centra
Q. What plan is it included in?
A. The Rental Reference Inbox is included in all plans, including the free Lite plan. For more information on pricing plans, please see our pricing page
Q. What is a Profile Reference?
A. Snug's leading referencing automation allows renters to prepare their profile before applying, speeding up approvals and application processing. A profile reference means that the applicant has not yet applied for a property. The provided reference will be attached to any application when submitted.
Q. How are references sent to my team?
A. References are routed to your team based on the email address, phone number and agency name provided by the renter. If these match the configured office contact details or any of the active team members, the reference will be added to your inbox.
Q. What if I receive a reference that's not intended for our team?
A. Please contact email@example.com and we will re-route the reference appropriately. As we route references based on the provided details from the renter, they may on occasion provide incorrect information.